Resin Craft Gemstone Jewellery UV Starter Kit
Simply pour, customize and cure! The Starter Kit is the fast and easy start to making custom UV resin jewelry in minutes.
UV light not included.
– 2 x bottles 10ml clear UV resin;
– 1 x silicone mold (it’s reusable!);
– 1 x 40cm leather necklace with extender;
– 2 x ear wires;
– 1 x piece chain;
– 8 x jump rings;
– 3 x pendant bails;
– 1 x jar glitter
1. On a protected work surface, pour UV resin into the silicone mold or bezel. Gently remove any bubbles with a toothpick.;
2. Carefully mix in glitter with the UV resin to fill the mold.
3. Cure in UV light for 1-5 minutes between layers, or until no longer tacky, and remove from mold. (Do not remove from bezel)
You will need a UV lamp or torch. Nail curing UV lamps work perfectly. We do stock a UV torch and a small USB powered UV lamp if required. Resin can be cures in bright direct sunlight. If using sunlight, ensure it is left for longer than the recommended curing time. Note that you will need to work on the piece completely out of sunlight and then very carefully move to the sunlight. Also note that wind, dust and dirt will affect the finished result so extra caution is needed when outdoors to avoid environmental contaminants.
CAUTION when handling, cured resin might be HOT! (Product heats as a result of the chemical reaction which cures the resin)
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Use resin in a well ventilated area. Avoid contact with skin. May be harmful if swallowed. May cause eye irritation. Not edible. Store in a cool, dry place. Conforms to ASTM D4236 Warning: Not intended for children age 12 and under.
Once you have mastered the art of resin jewelry making, check out our great range of resins and supplies.