Simply pour, customise and cure! The Starter Kit is the fast and easy start to making custom UV resin jewelry in minutes. UV light not included.
– 1 x bottle 10ml clear UV resin;
– 1 x silicone mold (it’s reusable);
– 1 x 16 inch leather necklace with extender;
– 1 x 7 inch adjusable length chain bracelet;
– 1 x jar mixed inclusions;
– 5 x fillable bezel charms
1. On a protected work surface pour UV resin up to half-way into the silicone mold or bezel. Gently remove any bubbles with a toothpick.
2. Carefully layer in gems, charms or other inclusions with additional UV resin until the mold is filled.
3. Cure in UV light for 1-5 minutes between layers, or until no longer tacky, and remove from mold. (Do not remove from bezel)
CAUTION when handling, cured resin might be HOT!
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
Use resin in a well ventilated area.
Avoid contact with skin.
May be harmful if swallowed.
May cause eye irritation.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Warning: Not intended for children age 12 and under.