Resin Craft Heart Bracelet DIY Kit – Just add UV resin
Simply pour, customize and cure! This kit is the fast and easy start to making custom UV resin jewelry in minutes.
You will need some UV resin and a UV light.
– 1 x open bezel;
– 1 x adjustable length chain bracelet;
– 2 x jump rings;
– 1 x piece bezel tape;
– 3 x bags crushed glass gems
1. Peel backing from bezel tape and firmly seal the back of the bezel with the tape. On a protected work surface pour enough UV resin to coat the bottom of the bezel and cure for 60 seconds with UV light.
2. Carefully fill the bezel with layers of gems and additional UV resin.
3. Cure in UV light for 1-5 minutes between layers, or until no longer tacky. Gently peel away bezel tape.
CAUTION when handling, cured resin might be HOT!
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Use resin in a well ventilated area. Avoid contact with skin. May be harmful if swallowed. May cause eye irritation. Not edible. Store in a cool, dry place. Conforms to ASTM D4236 Warning: Not intended for children age 12 and under.