Easy to use: Unlike 2-Part Epoxy resins that need to be mixed precisely and take a certain curing time, our UV resin requires no preparation and it’s ready to use. Instantly cured in 2-4 minutes with a UV lamp. Comes with a small tip, simply open and squeeze.
Premium Quality: UV resin cures crystal clear like glass and is 100% waterproof while providing excellent scrach, stain and yellowing resistance. The unique self leveling and self degassing charateristics make crafting a breeze
Safe: Our hard type UV resin is made of the highest quality non-toxic materials. The new formula allows faster more complete curing.
Versatile: Excellent for jewelry making, bezel setting, small silicone molds, craft decorations, coating, casting, resing paintings, garment accessories, preserving small objects and specimens, and much more. Colour with alcohol inks and dyes, accent with crystals, embellish with beads, tint with PearlEX powders and make your own with small trinkets and keepsakes.
Economical: Quality resin in convenient sized bottles at a very competitive price.
– Fully Cured in UV Light (36W) 2-4 minutes
– Fully Cured in sunlight (sunny day) 5-10 minutes
– Fully Cured in sunlight (Cloudy day) 20-40 minutes
Curing may take longer when you mix dyes with resin, Do not use a heatgun or flame. Use in a well-ventilated room.
– This product goes hard if cap left off. Wear gloves and glasses while using.
– This product heats up while curing. Avoid skin contact. Avoid contact with eyes and clothes. May cause irritation.
– Do not rub eyes while using. If this accidentally occurs, rinse with cold water and seek medical attention.
– Keep Out of reach of Children, Harmful if swallowed, Avoid inhalation. Please handle with care.
STORAGE: Store in a cool and dry place. Proper storage temperature: 5°C- 25°C, DO NOT Freeze or Refrigerate. Avoid direct sunlight.